1. AFFLICTION ADDICTION: Attention boys! Swirly graphics, wings on your back & rhinestones? These things are for women, who are usually in a pageant or from the deep South. Not men! They were pretty cool when the first came out & say, Chuck Ladell was sporting it, because he IS a bad ass. Not a jack-ass. Cut it out! NOW!
2. SKINNY JEANS: For men it is just a poor trend in general. Just what every women wants: a man who's ass & legs are thinner than hers. FYI..not the most "masculine" look. Unless you are one of the Jonas Brothers, man up & buy something with a little breathing room.
3. LONG HAIR: For some reason this has come back full-force. The bowl-like haircut. WHY? At least Gilligan had an excuse. Even my boy, Tom Brady, needs to re-connect with this manly side & cut that hair!
4. CROCS: When did these become acceptable to wear in public? Rubber shoes? Really? The best is when the socks accompany this footwear faux-pas. Mario Batali implores you: Leave these shoes in the garden, where they belong! Don't even get me started on the man-dals!
5. RANDOM FACIAL HAIR: There is the beard, the moustache & the goatee..and then there is the:
"Juan Valdez is my twin" the "there's something on your chin" and the "I don't know what the hell I'm thinking." I don't understand any of it. Our badly chaffed lips & faces beg you to get this problem under control!